What kinds of foods should we be eating to maintain a productive and healthy body? That’s what we’ll be talking about on this episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast. And since the body and mind work together, we’ll also talk about 8 ways to develop good mental health.
– PTB Article The Productive Diet – 7 Ways to Eat Your Way to Getting Things Done
– PTB Article 8 Ways to Develop Good Mental Health
Is it possible to acquire the knowledge of 20 personal development books in under 5 minutes? That sounds like a tall challenge but we give it a shot in this episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast!
– PTB Article 5 Steps to Rethink Success
– PTB Article How to Acquire the Knowledge of 20 Personal Development Books in 5 Minutes
In the third episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast Erin and Jeremy will be discussing how to master the art of productivity and how to get more done with the time you have.
– PTB Article 4 Powerful Ways to Boost Your Energy Without Caffeine
– PTB Article The Psychology of Procrastination
In this episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast we discuss the idea that your body and your brain are interlinked – could there be a link between negative emotions and disease? If so, how can we let go of those negative emotions to live a healthier life.
– PTB Article Is There a Link Between Negative Emotions and Disease?
– PTB Article 5 Reasons Why We Hold On to Anger
Welcome to the first episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast! In this episode Erin and Jeremy discuss the topic of how to dream specifically and how to get motivated to follow those dreams.
– PTB Article How to Dream Specifically
– PTB Article 7 Motivation Principles to Help You Change Your Life