Everyone makes mistakes, but how often do we reach out and ask for help? Today we hear an amusing story from Presiyan Vasilev, and learn how his life was changed by a flat tire.
Words of affirmation, gift-giving, acts of service, quality time, and physical touch: Which ones are your love languages? This week, we’ll hear a book summary of Gary Chapman’s The Five Love Languages from the Always Improving YouTube Channel.
Listen out for Erin’s Audience Challenge and let us know your results in the comments!
In the second episode of this series from Antony Davies, we’ll hear his thoughts on modern standards of living compared to those of the past.
Today we’ll hear some emphatic insights from Antony Davies on the state of modern news in popular media. Be sure to tune in next time for the second part of this two-part series.
Are you approaching life from a “pick me” mentality? TK Coleman offers some perspective on this notion, as well as on the topic of disruptive education.
Are you ready for a fight? In this episode Jeremy and Erin will be discussing the perspective given by Dr. Jennifer Freed that not only is conflict a healthy thing for our relationships with friends, family, and romantic partners, but that it might also be a path to bringing us closer to one another. Also, what are the habits of mentally strong people? You’ll find out on today’s Pick the Brain Podcast.
– PTB Article: 15 Habits of Mentally Strong People
– PTB Article: The Good Fight – How to Get Closer Through Conflict
It’s time to get motivated! In this episode Erin and Jeremy discuss 4 culprits that hijack your motivation and 16 powerful Steve Jobs quote to help you reclaim your life’s purpose.
– PTB Article 4 Culprits Hijacking Your Motivation
– PTB Article 16 Steve Jobs Quotes to Get Unstuck and Reclaim Your Life’s Purpose
What kinds of foods should we be eating to maintain a productive and healthy body? That’s what we’ll be talking about on this episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast. And since the body and mind work together, we’ll also talk about 8 ways to develop good mental health.
– PTB Article The Productive Diet – 7 Ways to Eat Your Way to Getting Things Done
– PTB Article 8 Ways to Develop Good Mental Health
Is it possible to acquire the knowledge of 20 personal development books in under 5 minutes? That sounds like a tall challenge but we give it a shot in this episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast!
– PTB Article 5 Steps to Rethink Success
– PTB Article How to Acquire the Knowledge of 20 Personal Development Books in 5 Minutes
In the third episode of the Pick the Brain Podcast Erin and Jeremy will be discussing how to master the art of productivity and how to get more done with the time you have.
– PTB Article 4 Powerful Ways to Boost Your Energy Without Caffeine
– PTB Article The Psychology of Procrastination